Reopening Tuesday 4/28
This Tuesday, April 28 we will be reopening the golf course for play. Our updated guidelines will be strictly enforced, note that golf carts will not be available initially and access to the Pro Shop, locker rooms and clubhouse will not be allowed. We also would like to recommend that a face covering be worn while in the parking lot, pro shop or practice green area. Remember to always practice social distancing and avoid congregating in the parking lot before or after play.
Hunter Golf Club COVID -19 Regulations and Precautions
Hunter Golf Club is dedicated to make your next round of golf as safe and fun as possible while also keeping our staff safe. We will continue to implement the following rules and guidelines that ALL patrons must follow.
• There will be no gatherings of any kind permitted on the premises. The parking lot, pro shop, patio, practice green, first tee and snack bar areas will be closely monitored. Any violation of social distancing policies will result in an immediate suspension of playing privileges.
• Tee times will be mandatory. Tee times will be spaced out in order to promote social distancing. Tee times can only be reserved by calling the Pro Shop at (203) 634-3366. If you show up to play without a tee time you may be turned away.
• The Golf Shop will be closed to the public. Payment for tee times, golf cart rentals or merchandise will only be accepted through credit card transactions. These transactions must take place over the phone.
• The Men’s and Women’s locker rooms will also be closed. Portable restrooms will be available near the clubhouse and also on the course.
• Walking is strongly recommended and encouraged. When golf carts become available we will limit the use of carts to single riders only. Carts will be sanitized following each use.
• Driving range will be closed but the practice green will remain open, please follow all social distancing rules while practicing.
• Putting green cups will be manipulated in a way that the ball will be easily retrieved. Please continue to putt with the flag stick in to limit touch points.
• We also recommend bringing and using your own disinfecting wipes. We will do our best to keep touch points clean but every effort to assist us will help.
Finally, the COVID-19 outbreak is a fluid situation that is changing hourly. We will be adjusting these rules as needed to ensure the safety of our staff and community.
Thank you and please stay safe. See you on the course.