Summer Golf Camp - 2022
This year Summer Golf Camp will be held Tuesday July 5th thru Friday July 8th 2022. The camp will run from 8:30-12:00 each day and includes lunch, shirts, pictures, and prizes. On Friday, we encourage the families to join the junior golfers for lunch in the events tent at Violi's.
Applications are available to print here online and also in the pro shop. Sign up early because only 100 spots are open. Ages 8-13. No experience necessary. The cost is $135 per child.
General Camp Information:
• Campers are generally grouped by age and gender
• If friends want to be in the same group speak to Mr.
Tiedemann at the start of camp
• Water is provided. Camper may also bring their own drink.
Drink breaks are scheduled
• Dress appropriately each day. Use sunscreen. Wear a hat.
Discuss any specifics with Mr. Tiedemann
• Campers need to use clubs fitted to their size and weight.
Older heavy adult clubs can impact a camper’s enjoyment
• Using a junior set of clubs is best. For younger campers a full
set of clubs is not necessary. Mr. Tiedemann may have some
junior clubs and not whole sets.
• Speak to Mr. Tiedemann about golf club advice. Example of a
junior set of clubs: Putter, Pitching wedge, 9 iron, 7 iron, Driver
• A junior set of will work fine for all camp activities
• Lunch is provided everyday at the end of camp from 11:30 to
noon. Friday is family awards luncheon.
• Encourage your camper to learn, have fun and make friends.