Hunter Golf Club is dedicated to make your next round of golf as safe and fun as possible while also keeping our staff safe. We will be open for play on Thursday, March 26 at 8:30 am. We will continue to implement the following rules and guidelines that ALL patrons must follow.
• Tee times will be mandatory. We will be taking tee times for groups every 16 minutes. Tee times can only be reserved by calling the Pro Shop at (203) 634-3366. If you show up to play without a tee time you may be turned away.
• No more than 4 patrons will be allowed at one time to enter the Golf Shop, we ask that you please wait your turn to make your transaction.
• Cash transactions will be permitted but not preferred.
• Single use golf carts are strongly recommended.
• Driving range will be closed but the practice green will remain open, please follow all social distancing rules while practicing.
• Putting green cups will be manipulated in a way that the ball will be easily retrieved. Please continue to putt with the flag stick in to limit touch points.
• We also recommend bringing and using your own sanitizing wipes. We will do our best to keep touch points clean but every effort to assist us will help.
Finally, the COVID-19 outbreak is a fluid situation that is changing hourly. We will be adjusting these rules as needed to ensure the safety of our staff and community.
Thank you and please stay safe.
-Your Staff at Hunter Golf Course