Closing for next few days

ATTENTION: due to recent weather events (snow and ice) we have decided to close the course for the next couple of days. If the snow melts away we will try and re-open Saturday morning January 2nd for walkers only.

There is also a strong chance of us shutting down entirely for the winter come Monday January 4th. These decisions will try and be made by this Friday.

Thank you and have a safe and prosperous New Year.